Depending on the option, the insurance policy covers:
– Material damages;
– Civil liability of the insured.
The following are covered by insurance under this section:
– goods at construction site – installation and other expressly mentioned in the insurance contract:
– permanent or temporary construction-assembly works , with all materials to be incorporated therein, including: contract value materials / other goods made available by the beneficiaries of construction – installation – according to attached specification;
– existing buildings, equipment / facilities / equipment property of Beneficiary – according to attached specification;
– equipment / machinery / equipment from the Contractor / subcontractors – according to attached specification;
– necessary and reasonable expenses, incurred in connection with the goods provided and generated by / imminent insured events:
– included in the total insured value, but not more than 10% of its value as damage, rescue / conservation limit of insured property;
– additional sums covered within the limits mentioned in the policy in exchange for an additional insurance premium, for:
– cleaning / removal of construction debris, and cleaning up the save space due to an insured event;
– architects’ fees;
– intervention of firefighters;
– overtime, night work / public holidays, rapid transport / express goods (materials / equipment / machinery / equipment) – if agreed between the parties.
Insurer provides compensation for damages caused during the validity period of the insurance contract, for any reason other than those specifically excluded.
CIVIL LIABILITY OF THE INSURED
The insurer shall provide compensation, within the limits specified in the insurance policy responsibility, for:
– compensatory amounts that the insured is obliged to pay to victims as a result of insured events;
– costs made by the injured person for fulfillment of legal formalities so as to oblige the insurer to pay compensation if the Insured was obliged to compensation by final and irrevocable court decision;
– costs made by the insured in the civil proceedings, established by law or by the court, if the insured has been ordered to pay damages.