The insurance covers the goods (including the ones within the fenced area) located at the address mentioned in the policy, if no other agreements have been established.
The insurance’s conditions are the following:
a) buildings and other type of constructions – that have been given into use based on the final protocol: the buildings and special constructions mentioned/ described in the application form, that serve as a space for carrying out economic/ social-cultural activities. These ones are included in the insurance as a whole (groundwork, walls, roof, floors, windows, doors, stairs, elevator shaft) together with installations – electric, hydraulic, sanitary, telephonic and heating ones (that stretch from the insured location to the pipelines, columns, trunks, supporting cables and similar public equipments) and respectively with the ones that assure their functionality – elevators, freight elevators, air conditioning, central heating etc. The “other type of constructions” category includes: garages, storehouses, barns, fencing, parking lots, concrete platforms, trestles, guard boots, generators, water/ fuel reservoirs, pools, ramps, silos, quays, towers and industrial chimneys, access roads, etc.
– fixed assets and inventory objects (machines, machinery, equipments, technological installations, engines, transformers, command and control equipment, video, photo, cranes, ovens, scaffolding, movable partitions, detections and extinguishing fire systems, antitheft systems, furniture, office supplies, other fixed assets, etc);
– stocks (goods, raw materials, semi-finished products, finished products or goods on the production flow, packaging, recyclable waste, goods received in order to be repaired/ processed).
The following cannot be insured:
– lands dependant on the insured buildings/ constructions
– discarded goods, goods that cannot be used due to the degradation or goods whose condition, observed during the risk inspection, is inadequate
– goods included in the “content” category that are located within uninsurable buildings/ constructions
– land, rail, maritime, lake, inland waterway vehicles and aircrafts
– money/other cash equivalents, crops, plantations, forests
– pets, animals, birds, fish and other creatures
– art pieces
– low-volume and high unit value goods, considered merchandise in shops (jewelry, furs, watches, mobile phones and accessories, laptops, etc)