Compensations are offered for damages caused to the insured vehicle. The covered risks are as following:
- crashes, impacts, overturns, skids, scratches, falls (into ravines, into water, caused by bridge collapse, the fall of various objects on the vehicle);
- malicious third-party actions;
- fire, thunderbolts, explosion;
- hail storms, floods, storms, hurricane, earthquake, landslide, damages caused by the increased weight of snow/ ice, avalanches.
In addition, compensations are offered for damages caused by smoking, staining, carbonization or other casualties as a result of a fire.
- In the event of thunderbolts or explosions compensations are also offered for the damages produced when the mentioned actions occurred further away from the vehicle in question.
- In the event of a flood (natural cause) compensations are offered for damages produced as a result of water coverage of the area where the vehicle was situated and for damages produced by the mechanical action of flowing water and the objects carried by it.
- In the event of thunderbolts, storms, hurricanes, landslides, damages caused by the increased weight of snow/ ice, avalanches compensations are also offered for indirect damages to the vehicle, such as the collapse of a three struck by lightning, the mechanical action of objects carried by storms/ hurricanes, the collapse of roofs or constructions caused by the increased weight of snow/ ice or avalanches.
- The insurer also offers compensations for grand theft auto (including theft of separate components and equipments from the vehicle). The insurer offers compensations within the limits of the insured amount for any expenditure regarding the transportation of the damaged vehicle, a one-way transfer for each incident in order for the vehicle to be salvaged/ repaired (this compensation is offered exclusively when the vehicle is unable to move to the closest repair shop and only within the expenditure limit set by specialized companies.