The following are insured under these conditions: machines, tools, equipment, units, engines, systems and production lines, as well as any other goods assimilated, that at the time of the insurance, are put into operation for commercial exploitation; new products or newly acquired assets can be included in the insurance certificate only after the successful completion of verification tests.
Goods mentioned in the policy / insurance specifications are insured:
– at the location mentioned in the insurance policy, if not agreed otherwise by the parties;
– during operation / operation or at rest, disassembled in order to perform maintenance or revision / overhauling or moving to another place in the location area provided in the subsequent re-mounting or at the same location.
The following are not insurable:
– Foundations of insured property, if not agreed otherwise in the contract;
– interchangeable parts (ex .: molds, templates, engraved cylinders), which by usage and / or the nature of their wear undergo a high degree of impairment, requiring regular replacement (ex .: bearings, refractory crushing tools, glass / porcelain / ceramic parts tapes / lining fabric, plastic or rubber conveyor belts, cables, ropes, chains, tires, etc.) and consumables (ex .: knives, milling heads, drills, abrasive parts, saw blades, needles, site, brushes, etc.);
– operating mediums: fuels, filters, lubricants, oils, cooling agents, catalysts, etc .;
– brick lining of furnaces, ovens and the like, burning chambers, gas nozzles.
• fortuitous accidents (examples distortion, breakage, stripping, throwing during operation of component parts, malfunction or failure of protection devices, penetration of bodies / foreign objects);
• accidental lack of water in boilers or pressurized containers;
• explosion (fracture / destruction / scrapping by steam / vapor internal fluid or air pressure);
• pressure (except damage caused by overpressure caused by uncovered risks / events referred to in art. 3.1. C) or implosion;
• short circuit, overvoltage, overload, the formation of the voltaic arc, induction (except for damages caused by uncovered risks / events referred to in Art. 3.1. C);
• design / manufacturing / construction defects and faults, defective materials / hardware error or assembly / installation;
• wrong operation of machines, lack of skill in their operation, negligence or malevolence of employees;
• any hazard / event that is not expressly excluded.