- CARGO type insurance can be taken out during the transportation, transhipment, loading or storage of the freight.
- Additionally, both personal goods, transported both in own vehicles or rented, and the goods of your clients which the shipment is destined for can be covered by this policy.
Generally, this insurance policy covers the following:
- The loss or damage of the insured goods caused by fire or explosion; esuarea, ssinking or washing ashore of the ship; derailment or rollover of the land transport vehicle; collision or contact with another ship or any exterior object; unloading of goods in a refuge port in case of danger/emergency;
- The loss or damage of the insured goods caused as a sacrifice in case of common damage; the discharge or washing away of goods overboard; sea, river or lake water penetrating the ship’s hull, means of transport, container or storage place;
- Total damage for any parcel lost overboard or dropped during loading or unloading on and from the transporting ship.